This sector has been a significant specialism for the firm throughout its history and we currently have over 120 charity clients. Our clients range in size from small charitable trusts serving the local community, to large national and international organisations. We are a top 20 provider of audit services to charities and we also offer a wide range of additional services. Our deep commitment to the sector means our experts have extensive experience of offering advice, practical solutions and assurance. Whether you are the finance director of a large multi-million pound charity or just starting up, Knox Cropper has the expertise to help you.
Our range of services includes:
- Audit and Assurance
- VAT advice and planning
- Direct tax mitigation, including the setting up of subsidiary companies
- Trustee training
- Governance reviews
- Internal control and risk management reviews
- Advice on charity mergers, reorganisations and incorporations
- Outsourced accounting and payroll functions
We work with a wide range of charities including trusts, companies limited by guarantee, charitable incorporated organisations (CIOs), and cooperative and community benefit societies.
We have particular experience of working with the following types of charity:
- Arts and cultural
- Housing and residential care
- Charities providing community support for the elderly and disabled
- Grant giving
Whatever your requirements, we promise you a personal, committed and expert service. For more information on how we can help you please contact one of our team below.