Our charity specialists provide support and guidance to charity trustees and senior management, assisting them to understand key aspects of their duties and responsibilities under charity law and to comply with best practice.
In addition to providing bespoke training courses, we regularly undertake special projects helping to draft internal policies and regulations. We advise on financial regulation and compliance with legislation and charity commission guidance.
Matters on which we frequently provide support and guidance include:
- Trustee expenses, benefits and fees.
- The relationship of charities with their commercial subsidiaries
- The particular responsibilities of charities operating internationally
- The drafting of financial regulations for the charity
- Facilitating the development of risk management processes
- Advising on compliance with the Charity Governance Code.
Our focus is to provide clear and straightforward advice so that our clients are compliant with charity law and regulation, and have a governance framework which complies with best practice.
Please contact one of our team below, to find out more about our services and how we can draw upon our knowledge and experience to add value to your organisation.