Christian is a manager with extensive experience in audit and accounts. He deals with a variety of commercial and not for profit organisations from owner managed businesses, to charities and large limited companies.
Christian manages audit teams to meet client deadlines whilst maintaining audit quality. He also provides a variety of consultancy services to clients, including bookkeeping, management accounts and internal audits.
He always ensures that clients receive the support and assistance they need, so they can focus on maximising opportunities from their business.
- External auditing
- Advising on VAT registration and de-registration issues
- Production of financial statements and management accounts
- Personal and corporate taxation
- Internal auditing
- Advising and training clients on computerised accounting systems
- Implementation of computerised accounting systems
- Assisted a multi-million pound company client in producing a set of statutory accounts in accordance with FRS102, including advising on the necessary disclosures
- Performed an internal audit on 6 care homes and advised on improvements to systems and procedures
- Assisted a client, who is partially exempt, with a claim to HMRC to recover over £100,000 of VAT where they were under recovering input VAT
- Reviewed the performance of a client’s café outlet and provided a report with analysis of performance indicators. The report included recommendations of potential changes to systems and procedures
- Assisted a client with a Research and Development tax credit claim that claimed around £150,000 from HMRC
Christian often spends his Saturdays on the golf course or cricket pitch. He also enjoys watching many other sports including football and rugby. When he is not playing or watching sport he is kept busy with his young family.