Liv is qualified both as a Chartered Accountant and a Chartered Tax Advisor. She works with a wide range of clients in the charity and not for profit sector, and managing the external audits of several Housing Associations, Student Unions and charitable organisations across London and the South East.
In addition, Liv has responsibility for all corporation tax calculations and returns for clients of the London Office. She offers tax advisory services to ensure that organisations are operating in the most tax efficient way and remaining compliant with regulations in an area facing a significant amount of change over the next few years.
Liv’s experience within the charity and not for profit sector has enabled her to gain wide understanding of the accounting techniques and issues facing different third sector organisations. She is dedicated to providing a personal service and often delivers ad-hoc assistance and support year round when clients encounter challenges.
- External Audit Services
- Corporation Tax Compliance and Advisory Services
- Statutory Accounts Preparation
- Advice on systems and internal controls
- Internal Audit Services
- Grant Audit Services
- Preparation of the statutory accounts for various charitable organisations, including profit and loss accounts, balance sheets and cashflows
- Completed a tax advisory exercise for a Trade Union that resulted in a tax saving of almost £600,000
- Managed the external audit of a multi-million pound organisation
- Completed internal audit reviews of Rental Income and Arrears Management, Financial and Treasury Management and Letting and Housing Services for a London-based Housing Association
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)
Liv moved to London after University and spends most of her free time exploring what the City has to offer. She volunteers as Treasurer for a local animal welfare charity and is an avid theatre-goer with a love of cheesy musicals.