Smita has worked with the firm since June 1998. She provides accounting and audit services to a variety of not-for-profit sector and commercial clients. Her Services include preparation of management accounts, bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll.
Smita is highly organised, with good communication skills, and an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of accounting software. She provides a professional, personal service when working and communicating with clients.
- Preparation of statutory accounts in accordance with UK GAAP (FRS 102)
- Preparation of Charity Accounts
- Management accounts and bookkeeping
- VAT and Making Tax Digital
- Client Training on various accounting software systems
- Preparation of accounts under the Charities SORP 2019
- Management accounts and VAT return submission
- Training cleints on how to use Cloud accounting software – Sage and Xero
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants – Level 2 (Part qualified)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (FMAAT)
Smita enjoys travelling, walking, reading, and cooking when she is not caring for her family