Corina has been a member of the Knox Cropper team since 2011. She began life at Knox Cropper as an Accounts Assistant and has developed her career alongside her studies to become an Audit Manager.
Working with a wide range of charities and small companies, Corina has been involved with preparing year end statutory accounts and carrying out audits and independent examinations, alongside other specialist projects.
Corina has a personal approach with clients, appreciating that this forms the basis of successful working relationships.
- External auditing
- Production of statutory accounts
- Personal and company tax returns
- Assisted a client with the transition from independent examination to audited financial statements
- Advised a charity on the registration process and claiming of Gift Aid
- Advised a client on the tax implications on employee benefits
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (FCCA)
Outside work Corina enjoys sports, live music and fresh air. Corina has been a Trustee of a Faith Church and Community Centre since 2016.