Since joining Knox Cropper in 2010, Pauline has provided accountancy support services for a diverse range of clients, from sole traders through to large corporates and charities.
As Outsourcing Manager, Pauline overseas a wide range of services, including payroll (and related returns, such as P11ds), bookkeeping, VAT returns, preparation of partnership and company accounts, and personal tax returns. Pauline strives to provide a prompt and proactive service, typified by friendliness and approachability. Pauline’s motivation is to facilitate the smooth running of clients’ financial affairs, ensuring that statutory obligations are met, and enabling them to focus on the running of their business.
- Payroll and related area compliance
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- VAT and Making Tax Digital
- Personal tax returns
- Company secretarial
- Advising and assisting clients with furlough calculations and submitting claims on their behalf
- Corresponding with HMRC regarding a personal tax enquiry
- Supporting a client in relation to an HMRC VAT inspection
- Completing Trust returns
- Association of Accounting Technicians (FMAAT)
Pauline has two young children, which take up most of her time. In her spare time, she enjoys riding and caring for her horse.