Geoff joined Knox Cropper in 1982 and is now the firm’s Tax Associate with overall responsibility for tax planning and compliance work throughout the firm.
He is based in the Haslemere office where most of the firm’s Private Client and Trust Work is located. Geoff provides a personal service and is always happy to meet and talk to clients and develop a professional relationship to understand their needs.
Geoff is a Chartered Tax Advisor and has an expert working knowledge of all major taxes.
- Personal Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Employment and Payroll Taxes
- Capital Gains Tax Declarations under the regime for UK Residential Property Sales by Non Residents
- Preparation of Tax Returns for Estates of Deceased Individuals
- Preparation of complex tax returns for UK Individuals
- Drafting Clearance Application for restructuring of a property holding business
- Advising on the extraction of property from a Trust
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)
Geoff likes to read, with science fiction and fantasy being his favourite genres. He also enjoys walking and has completed the West Highland Way in recent years.