As an Assistant Audit Manager, Jatin works with a diverse range of not for profit clients including national grant giving charities, housing associations, pension schemes, students’ unions, employers’ associations and education providers, ensuring that their statutory accountancy and audit responsibilities are met. Jatin gets a detailed insight into the challenges faced by his clients when managing audits. Using his technical abilities and commercial awareness, he assists them in taking the relevant steps to overcome any problems that arise.
- Production of Financial Statements
- Systems and Controls advice
- Independent Examinations
- Managed the statutory audit for a multi-million pound grant making charity with substantial investment assets.
- Assisted a Trust with their capitalisation policy; ensuring that it was subsequently reflected in their financial statements.
- Advised and recommended financial control procedures to a small charity in order to minimise their risk of fraud.
- Reviewed and recommended amendments to the financial statements of a small charity.
Jatin enjoys keeping fit by regularly going to the gym, following his beloved Manchester United football team, spending time with his family and trying out various cuisines.